Allrecipes.com

www.allrecipes.com

Fun and Energizing Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

Pros- A conscious and consistent effort is made to build and maintain a fun and productive work culture and to support a reasonable work/life balance - those things are not just "management talk" here.
- Relatable product, which encourages some great improvement ideas coming from any department or position.
- Transition between groups/departments/roles is supported, which partially compensates for the lack of career growth opportunities typical for smaller companies.
- Training opportunities.
- Lots of delicious food, fun events, etc. :)
- Great location - Westlake Park.
- Vacation/holidays benefits are great!

Cons- Since Meredith acquisition, medical benefits are not great at all.
- It's not a huge company - which is not at all a bad thing, but there is the expected downside: the budget and career opportunities are not endless.

Advice to Senior Management- Great job with Agile transition!
- There is a problem with inter-department communication sometimes, and with some teams feeling marginalized . I think the effort currently being put by management into breaking the silos will pay off.
- Hope the medical benefits gets better - I know management is looking into it.

Work hard, Play Hard

Content Producer (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Allrecipes.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lots of investment in culture & workplace perks (staff meals, shuffleboard table, kegerator, good coffee). Excellent location - right in the heart of downtown Seattle. Great… Cons: There can be a bit of a disconnect between those building… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Allrecipes, a great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Allrecipes.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: The President (Lisa Sharples) has created a great culture Business is fantastic Best location ever Beautiful interior space Benefits &… Cons: Nothing worth noting from my point of view! Advice to Senior Management: Leadership team should hire the best of the best for superior succession planning. Don't be afraid to hire people who are smarter than you. Provide mandatory… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Allrecipes.com.

Worked for Allrecipes.com? Contribute to the Community!