Allscripts
www.allscripts.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Exciting Opportunity to grow with a growing company

Analyst (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Allscripts

ProsYou are able to have a clear vision of how you are helping the clients and how the company is helping the clients.

ConsThe only real downside is the recent organizational changes that have caused extra work. Once the changes are out of the way, it will be smooth once again.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think that the leadership is growing stronger every day. I have seen the changes that have been made in the last year and can feel the company's culture becoming closer.

Work takes priority over home.

Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Allscripts

Pros: Company has an above average salary. Cons: No time for family. Work comes first always. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Upper management is very deceptive

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Allscripts

Pros: Applications are in demand, although there are numerous client complaints… Cons: No professional development. They preach professional development but, in the end, it does not matter. There is tremendous lack of knowlege at the management… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Allscripts.

Worked for Allscripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allscripts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allscripts CEO Paul Black. All reviews posted anonymously by Allscripts employees.