Allscripts

www.allscripts.com

I enjoy the entire team I work with.

Expert Clinical Analyst (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsProfessional atmosphere; smart coworkers; approachable management.
I have been given many opportunities for job expansion. Every year I have the ability to learn a new software product, implement or upgrade applications and develop my project management skill.

ConsAs part of outsourced IT department, we may be recognized and supported by Allscripts management for the value we bring to the business, but the customer does not always recognize how much we do for them, what sacrifices we make to support them after hours and on weekends and the commitment we have to our work. Allscripts management may be appreciative, but the customer is not always.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to recognize the accomplishments of employees at every opportunity. There is a lot of talent within the organization. The biggest challenge to management is to recognize each individual’s value and harness if for mutual benefit. Develop your future leaders from within.

Great place for work/life balance

Human Resources Person (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Allscripts

Pros: A lot of personal flexibility Cons: Lots of change in the organization over the last few… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting Opportunity to grow with a growing company

Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Allscripts

Pros: You are able to have a clear vision of how you… Cons: The only real downside is the recent organizational changes that have caused extra work.… Advice to Senior Management: I think that the leadership is growing stronger every day. I have seen the changes… More
There are newer reviews on Allscripts.

Worked for Allscripts? Contribute to the Community!