There are newer employer reviews for Allscripts

I enjoy the entire team I work with.

Current Employee - Expert Clinical Analyst in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Expert Clinical Analyst in San Jose, CA

Pros

Professional atmosphere; smart coworkers; approachable management. I have been given many opportunities for job expansion. Every year I have the ability to learn a new software product, implement or upgrade applications and develop my project management skill.

Cons

As part of outsourced IT department, we may be recognized and supported by Allscripts management for the value we bring to the business, but the customer does not always recognize how much we do for them, what sacrifices we make to support them after hours and on weekends and the commitment we have to our work. Allscripts management may be appreciative, but the customer is not always.

Advice to Management

Continue to recognize the accomplishments of employees at every opportunity. There is a lot of talent within the organization. The biggest challenge to management is to recognize each individual’s value and harness if for mutual benefit. Develop your future leaders from within.

Other Employee Reviews for Allscripts

1. Great place for work/life balance

Former Employee - Human Resources Person in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Human Resources Person in Atlanta, GA

Pros

A lot of personal flexibility

Cons

Lots of change in the organization over the last few years

2. Exciting Opportunity to grow with a growing company

Current Employee - Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Atlanta, GA

Pros

You are able to have a clear vision of how you are helping the clients and how the company is helping the clients.

Cons

The only real downside is the recent organizational changes that have caused extra work. Once the changes are out of the way, it will be smooth once again.

Advice to Management

I think that the leadership is growing stronger every day. I have seen the changes that have been made in the last year and can feel the company's culture becoming closer.