There are newer employer reviews for Allscripts

Outsourcing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Allscripts full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flexible hours and work locations. Part of an industry that's relatively stable.

Cons

Offshore outsourcing at many levels of the company. Constant complaints from client's about offshore employee communication problems. Disorganized department and management structure as a result of 2 large mergers. There has not been a proper integration of departments and roles from the original companies.

Recognize when tasks are too detail oriented to be handled by offshore teams due to communication problems. Customer satisfaction and domestic employee morale are greatly suffering as a result.

416 Other Employee Reviews for Allscripts (View Most Recent)

extremely happy

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant  in  Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Remote, OR

I have been working at Allscripts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote work alot of support from the team and other deparments within the company. Alot of time spent on training learning products inside and out. Promote good working environment up beat everyone is willing to pitch in. My manager PM and team is excellent bunch of workers.
    Excellent benefits encourage healty living and healthy environment. They ask for suggestions and inputs and act on it not smoke and mirrors. They want everyone to empower themselves with all the tools they have to offer.

Cons

I cant think of one

Political work environment

Former Employee - Help Desk Technician  in  Mobile, AL
    Former Employee - Help Desk Technician in Mobile, AL

I worked at Allscripts full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits and pay. The job itself was fun, and interesting. Working with medical professionals and doctors by making sure their jobs ran as smooth as possible was very satisfying.

Cons

The political atmosphere is not fun to work in at all. If you're better, or show more drive than your managers, or higher-ups at all, they'll paint a target on your back.

Make sure people that are in low-end management positions know what they're doing. I was always going behind my manager and fixing, or making excuses to our clients for their mistakes.

There are newer employer reviews for Allscripts

Worked for Allscripts? Contribute to the Community!