There are newer employer reviews for Allscripts

extremely happy

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant  in  Remote, OR
Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Remote, OR

I have been working at Allscripts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote work alot of support from the team and other deparments within the company. Alot of time spent on training learning products inside and out. Promote good working environment up beat everyone is willing to pitch in. My manager PM and team is excellent bunch of workers.
Excellent benefits encourage healty living and healthy environment. They ask for suggestions and inputs and act on it not smoke and mirrors. They want everyone to empower themselves with all the tools they have to offer.

Cons

I cant think of one

417 Other Employee Reviews for Allscripts (View Most Recent)

Political work environment

Former Employee - Help Desk Technician  in  Mobile, AL
    Former Employee - Help Desk Technician in Mobile, AL

I worked at Allscripts full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits and pay. The job itself was fun, and interesting. Working with medical professionals and doctors by making sure their jobs ran as smooth as possible was very satisfying.

Cons

The political atmosphere is not fun to work in at all. If you're better, or show more drive than your managers, or higher-ups at all, they'll paint a target on your back.

Make sure people that are in low-end management positions know what they're doing. I was always going behind my manager and fixing, or making excuses to our clients for their mistakes.

2 yrs. post merger & the ship is far from settling! Avoid if you are trying to advance in your career.

Current Employee - Senior Implementation Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Implementation Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Allscripts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Comparable salaries to other vendors and if you are used to working 45+ hours a week doing the exact same job forever without caring what's going on elsewhere in the company then this wouldn't be a bad choice.

Cons

Frequently shifting upper level management and objectives; nonexistent advancement opportunities internally....internal is treated the same as outside candidates; bonus structures change on a whim based on stock and missed revenue targets due to poor business management; stock has tanked and still cannot rise; more people leaving than staying.

Value the internal resources that are working hard for the company to advance and realize that the bottom layers work the hardest and make the least so don't restructure bonus calculations 2 weeks before the end of a quarter. You can change the top of the tree a dozen times but if you never listen to those that feed the tree you will never be successful....constant change is unhealthy.

There are newer employer reviews for Allscripts

Worked for Allscripts? Contribute to the Community!