extremely happy

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant  in  Remote, OR
Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Remote, OR

I have been working at Allscripts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote work alot of support from the team and other deparments within the company. Alot of time spent on training learning products inside and out. Promote good working environment up beat everyone is willing to pitch in. My manager PM and team is excellent bunch of workers.
Excellent benefits encourage healty living and healthy environment. They ask for suggestions and inputs and act on it not smoke and mirrors. They want everyone to empower themselves with all the tools they have to offer.

Cons

I cant think of one

Other Reviews for Allscripts

Not what I was promised

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Farmington, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmington, CT

I have been working at Allscripts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lots of PTO and good benefits but that pretty much it.

Cons

If you're not with the "IN" crowd, then don't expect to move up in your career. Due to recent acquisitions, raises we're put on hold for a few years (yes, years) for the little guys. Bonuses were still handed out to the higher ups though. I've worked here for 6 years and never received a bonus once. At least before the merger with Eclisys, Eclipsys was kind enough to give a 25 dollar gift card for a honey baked ham during Christmas.

Political work environment

Former Employee - Help Desk Technician  in  Mobile, AL
    Former Employee - Help Desk Technician in Mobile, AL

I worked at Allscripts full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits and pay. The job itself was fun, and interesting. Working with medical professionals and doctors by making sure their jobs ran as smooth as possible was very satisfying.

Cons

The political atmosphere is not fun to work in at all. If you're better, or show more drive than your managers, or higher-ups at all, they'll paint a target on your back.

Make sure people that are in low-end management positions know what they're doing. I was always going behind my manager and fixing, or making excuses to our clients for their mistakes.

There are newer employer reviews for Allscripts.

Worked for Allscripts? Contribute to the Community!