Allscripts

www.allscripts.com

Wasted Talents

Support Specialist (Former Employee) Remote, OR

ProsThe benefits are very good and compensation is fair. Innovative applications, interesting field that is always growing and changing, challenging work so it never gets boring. Great co-workers. Interesting industry.

ConsThe training is getting better for new hires now but not when I started. Out of a week trip for training I got about 1 hour a day because staff had their own jobs to do. The metrics for the call center are more Quantity and Quality of client care. Low team moral due to moving jobs offshore regardless of how customers feel about speaking to people who they can not easily understand and is Repeatedly mentioned by clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more Positive re-inforcement on a regular basis not just now and then and help when an employee is struggling instead of just setting down the law, try to be a motivator not a detracter. Provide better goal setting and follow up regularly to keep employee updated on their progress. Value your employees who work hard.

Not what I was promised

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Farmington, CT

I have been working at Allscripts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of PTO and good benefits but that pretty much… Cons: If you're not with the "IN" crowd, then don't expect to move up in your career. Due to recent acquisitions, raises we're put… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Start for a Career

Project Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Allscripts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Great, smart co-workers - Challenging work - Good upper management Cons: - Company growing too fast to manage employees - Poor work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Allscripts.

Worked for Allscripts? Contribute to the Community!