Allstar Animal Removal

Love working here.

Current Employee - Wildlife Biologist  in  Dayton, OH
Current Employee - Wildlife Biologist in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time for more than a year

Pros

We are provided the freedom to work without micromanagement, we are provided a company truck, the pay is pretty good, and the people are fun to work with. I love working outside and the managers are easy to work with. Also, it is nice to know that we are helping people solve their problems in their time of need. There is never a day I am not able to come home with a cool story that I am able to share with my friends and family. I would highly recommend this as a career path.

Cons

It can be hot outside on some days.

Would like to get more bonuses.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Allstar Animal Removal (View Most Recent)

Unique and Fun

Current Employee - Technician  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Technician in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time for less than a year

Pros

The tech job is very fun and keeps me busy. There isn't micro management, but they do manage and keep tabs on everything. I have a company truck, gas card, traps, ladders, and other equipment to do the job. They send me to appointments and help with any trapping issues. I get paid to work outdoors with animals! It's the coolest job I've ever had. I get a lot of positive feedback from the managers and I love it! At my past jobs my managers only addressed issues if there was a problem; not here! They even give out bonuses regularly for all kinds of things. A few months ago there was a truck picture contest and it was pretty fun taking pictures and looking at all the other pics. The company is growing really fast and I'm always seeing new people at the meetings, so I feel like it's a secure place to work with a lot of opportunity to advance.

Cons

Supplies: When I need an emergency supply (like another trap or screws) it's sometimes hard to get approval on the same day.

Speed up the approval process for supplies! Other than that, I'm a happy camper!

Unique and Fun

Current Employee - Technician
    Current Employee - Technician

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cons

It's sometimes difficult to get an emergency order approved (like a trap or box of screws). It can take a whole day at times, and that's not very convenient.

Speed up the process of emergency orders! Other than that, I'm a happy camper!

There are newer employer reviews for Allstar Animal Removal

Worked for Allstar Animal Removal? Contribute to the Community!