Allstar Animal Removal

There are newer employer reviews for Allstar Animal Removal

Love working here.

Current Employee - Wildlife Biologist in Dayton, OH
Current Employee - Wildlife Biologist in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (more than an year)

Pros

We are provided the freedom to work without micromanagement, we are provided a company truck, the pay is pretty good, and the people are fun to work with. I love working outside and the managers are easy to work with. Also, it is nice to know that we are helping people solve their problems in their time of need. There is never a day I am not able to come home with a cool story that I am able to share with my friends and family. I would highly recommend this as a career path.

Cons

It can be hot outside on some days.

Would like to get more bonuses.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Allstar Animal Removal (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work.

Current Employee - Technician in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Technician in Houston, TX

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is honestly the coolest job I've ever had. I didn't have any experience in this type of job before, and went to college for something completely different (degree in education didn't really apply) but they taught me everything I needed to know about animals and sales. Now I feel like a pro, and I was skeptical about the commissioned pay at first but after they taught me how to sell and get more customers I had no problems. They took their time with training until I really knew what I was doing, and now it's so much fun. It's always something new every day. And everything is paid for, you don't need to supply anything yourself. The management is always helpful when you can get a hold of them, and it's nice not to be treated like an inferior, unlike past companies I have worked for. I have two kids at home so the flexible schedule and pay is great. I'm not leaving this company unless they get rid of me!

Cons

The higher-ups in management are a little difficult to reach on the phone sometimes, but they get back to you eventually.

Be more available when your techs are on site at jobs in case they need anything quickly.

Unique and Fun

Current Employee - Technician in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Technician in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Allstar Animal Removal full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The tech job is very fun and keeps me busy. There isn't micro management, but they do manage and keep tabs on everything. I have a company truck, gas card, traps, ladders, and other equipment to do the job. They send me to appointments and help with any trapping issues. I get paid to work outdoors with animals! It's the coolest job I've ever had. I get a lot of positive feedback from the managers and I love it! At my past jobs my managers only addressed issues if there was a problem; not here! They even give out bonuses regularly for all kinds of things. A few months ago there was a truck picture contest and it was pretty fun taking pictures and looking at all the other pics. The company is growing really fast and I'm always seeing new people at the meetings, so I feel like it's a secure place to work with a lot of opportunity to advance.

Cons

Supplies: When I need an emergency supply (like another trap or screws) it's sometimes hard to get approval on the same day.

Speed up the approval process for supplies! Other than that, I'm a happy camper!

There are newer employer reviews for Allstar Animal Removal