Allstate Human Resources

None

Satisfied Employee

Human Resource Professional (Current Employee) Northbrook, IL

ProsI love working for Allstate. It is a company that really provides its employees with a couple different things. First of all, they offer generous benefits; a pension and a 401k, generous time-off and cost-effective medical benefits. Secondly, the company offers employees many opportunities to advance, either in the work that they do or in a different department. An employee can have multiple careers during their employment with Allstate. The opportunities are numerous.

I am a person that worked at Allstate and then left the company to try some other things. Over a period of years, I worked at a couple companies and they did not touch Allstate. I finally was able to return to Allstate last year and I can firmly say; the grass is not always greener on the other side. It definitely was not in my case.

I would recommend a career at Allstate to anyone.

ConsRetirement is very far away

Great and fun

I have been working at Allstate Human Resources

Pros: fun, fastpaced, challenging and exciting Cons: nothing. Allstate is the best. More

Allstate provides flexibility with work/life balance

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Allstate Human Resources full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Leaders emphasize and support employee development. Cons: Due to the size of the company, communication on key… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to communicate and engage your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Allstate Human Resources.

Worked for Allstate Human Resources? Contribute to the Community!