Allstate

www.allstate.com

It's a comfortable job that is open to people of all education levels.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Reseda, CA

ProsIt's a friendly company culture and is welcoming to a lot of different kinds of people. It doesn't make you feel like you're in the mean corporate jungle.

ConsThat being said about the lack of corporate jungle culture, it is easy to grow complacent with the work, but that might just be from my personal perspective.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake intern opportunities a higher priority; there is a lot of untapped talent in the top universities. State Farm and Progressive are very present on campuses in comparison to the publicity Allstate has.

Unrealistic Expectations with Little to no Support

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Allstate

Pros: Free print material to distribute Name recognition Cons: The company is sinking - they keep raising rates up up up but get mad when you do not produce… Advice to Senior Management: You cannot expect to GAIN customers in a down economy by raising rates. People don't care about our name any more, the all-mighty dollar has… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Kill me now!

IT Drone (Current Employee) Northbrook, IL

I have been working at Allstate

Pros: A paycheck and good PTO / work life balance Cons: Too much offshoring. Everything is sent overseas / outsourced.… Advice to Senior Management: QUIT! Save the firm and don't let the door hit you… More

There are newer reviews on Allstate.

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!