Allstate
3.1 of 5 1,047 reviews
www.allstate.com Northbrook, IL 5000+ Employees

Just below average in almost every way.

Field Auto Adjuster (Current Employee)

I have been working at Allstate full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThey are a stable company. Although they are constantly harassing everyone about their metrics, they will never cut jobs and they will never fire anybody. They have a pension program, for now, which few other companies still offer. They give raises annually. Most employees have four to six weeks of paid time off. Some have more (time off is based on years of experience). Good team atmosphere. All of the employees are friends with eachother and with (most of) the managers.

ConsAgain, they are constantly harassing everyone about metrics. Right now, they are very focused on cutting costs and raising revenue. This means cutting back on things that only employees see, like health care coverage, mileage compensation, and pay raises. It also means hyper-focusing on metrics.

it is wondefull tonight men

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Bacău (Romania)

I have been working at Allstate full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Respect is the best reason fot this job Cons: Experience in this job is esential Advice to Senior Management: My Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company

I have been working at Allstate

Pros: Reputable company that have been around for years. Cons: Need more advancement within the company Individuals with higher education are… More

There are newer reviews on Allstate.

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allstate CEO Thomas J. Wilson II. All reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees.