Allstate
3.1 of 5 1,162 reviews
www.allstate.com Northbrook, IL 5000+ Employees

Cross Plains Call Center closed due to efficiencies in technology.

Claims Service Representative (Current Employee)
Cross Plains, WI

Pros2012 EVP initiative the provided casual dress code on a daily basis, weather waivers for absent attendance and limited tardy including a recreation/relaxation room for lunch and breaks.

ConsExpress office had limited career opportunities unless you are willing to relocate. Compared to area market pay scale low. Mixed signals from management. Data unreliable for performance reviews.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees routinely manipulated metrics to get rewards.

Get in on the management floor.

Direct Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Allstate full-time for more than a year

Pros: they offer benefits on day one. Cons: The company says they value you, but they really just need… Advice to Senior Management: Find ways to build up and invest in employees instead… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Outsourcing many technology jobs

Manager (Former Employee)
    Northbrook, IL

I worked at Allstate full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Benefits are ok Employees are nice Able to work from home Flexible schedule Cons: Upper management wants to outsource technology because cheaper not better quality. Short timelines - commit to… Advice to Senior Management: Value the knowledge Allstate resources have. Look at quality… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Allstate.

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allstate CEO Thomas J. Wilson II. All reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees.