Allstate

There are newer employer reviews for Allstate

Claims

Current Employee - Senior Claims Processor in Fishkill, NY
Current Employee - Senior Claims Processor in Fishkill, NY

I have been working at Allstate full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Working for Allstate has given me the oppurtunity to provide Allstate customers with comfort during a difficult time. I enjoyed helping customer learn about the claim process and assuring them that we are there to make their claim experience a non stressfull one. All of the employees of Allstate in the claim department were professional, kind and willing to help when needed.

Cons

There are no cons to working for Allstate Insurance Company

Enjoy the day!

1376 Other Employee Reviews for Allstate (View Most Recent)

Good enough for a while

Former Employee - Voice Ehngineer in Northbrook, IL
    Former Employee - Voice Ehngineer in Northbrook, IL

I worked at Allstate full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great managers that allow you to have some freedom during your work day. Good benefits and employee discounts for all types of insurance purposes.

Cons

they should pay IT Engineers more in base salary esp when you compare what other IT Engineers in other companies make

Keep up the good work. Very smart group of individuals

Very Poor Management of Property Claims

Former Employee - Field Property Claims Adjuster in Malvern, PA
    Former Employee - Field Property Claims Adjuster in Malvern, PA

I worked at Allstate full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Co-workers were very helpful but under extreme pressure to get their heavy workload completed, so they often didnt have time to help you.

Cons

Management was horrible, Sat in empty office for 3 days upon being hired as no one knew what to do with me. Sent to Chicago for training, without needed training on systems first. Was given a computer that shared an aircard with another employee. Was told by tech that my comoputer issues were the worst they had seen in 20 years, while a closet in the office held 10 new units. I was told as a field adjuster i didnt need a computer and could just come into the office every night and work in their after i finished my day in the field. Managemant insisted that it was all my fault, however when I had a ride along I always graded at 95% or above.

Develope a training plan. Make management responsible to improve and lead, not just threaten jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for Allstate