Allstate

www.allstate.com
There are newer employer reviews for Allstate

Step one, get out of claims.

I have been working at Allstate full-time

Pros

Good workplace, the building I work at has a nice cafeteria and there is a gym in the building next to mine.

Cons

Apparently if you work in catastrophe claims you can't move up unless you have been here for a year which I feel is unecessary and is driving employees like me to go work else where!

Too much politics.. same as any other big company.

1477 Other Employee Reviews for Allstate (View Most Recent)

Development at Allstate

I have been working at Allstate

Pros

At Allstate I’ve recently been able to get the resources I need to advance my career and expand my knowledge in my role. The departments I work in, we are encouraged to collaborate with other employees and share ideas. This not only allows me to develop more working relationships, but also helps me develop my career by learning from one another. I have found this to be very successful and a benefit for career growth. I’ve been at Allstate for a year and half, and I’ve already been fortunate enough to have career opportunities come my way. My best advice to current and future Allstate employees is: Be ready and eager to learn and grow, because the opportunities are there!

Cons

Just like any large corporation, change is big and change is constant.. You can learn and grow from the change occurring.

Stable but creative

I have been working at Allstate full-time

Pros

Allstate is a fabulous company to work for! They make every effort to engage young talent, develop your career, and there really is good work! The company does so much community outreach! Also, the paid time off, work/life balance, benefits, and their overall care for your well being is outstanding! Cool stuff is happening at Allstate!

Cons

I have yet to see any downsides to the company. The management is very focused and creative.

Keep up the good work