Allstate
www.allstate.com Northbrook, IL 5000+ Employees

Great to challenging

Director (Former Employee)
Northbrook, IL

ProsLots of opportunity to expand skills and capabilities and do different jobs. Great benefits and wellness focus.

ConsIf you have tenure -- you have to work twice as hard to prove your value. The perception by actions and not part of the future. When, in most cases, if you have tenure and survived the many changes at the company, you had to be flexible and totally open to change.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue employees with experience and those new to the company. The two can blend to make the company successful. Don't make people feel bad if they have tenure!!!!

This company was a joke!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Fontana, CA

I worked at Allstate as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The agent I was working for was nice, but thats… Cons: The company was very pushy about making a sale. All they care about was making a certain… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Financial Service Reps

Financial Services Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Allstate full-time for more than a year

Pros: The opportunity can be unlimited for the right person and the right partners. Reps are paired with Agency owners to work their book of business.… Cons: Many Agency owners have been beaten around the head and ears by Allstate management and have lost their motivation and desire. When you get leads,… Advice to Senior Management: The Regional Sales Leaders need to work more closely with new Reps in the first 6-12 months. Very little training after the initial classes at… More
There are newer reviews on Allstate.

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allstate CEO Thomas J. Wilson II. All reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees.