Allstate
3.1 of 5 1,040 reviews
www.allstate.com Northbrook, IL 5000+ Employees

Claim Service Adjuster - National Catastrophe Team

Claims Adjuster (Current Employee)
Hartford, CT

I have been working at Allstate full-time for more than 8 years

ProsIndepence, excellent training program, great management and staff support. Excellent promotion and career path opportunities, open and fair internal hiring program. Good benefits including generous 401k matching and pension programs.

ConsCompensation for the amount of expected production and performance seems lower than industry standard. Twelve hour workdays and the number of nights spent in hotels on the road can become physically and mentally draining.

Satisfied Employee

Human Resources Professional (Current Employee)
Northbrook, IL

I have been working at Allstate full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I love working for Allstate. It is a company that really provides its employees with a couple different things. First of all, they offer generous… Cons: Retirment is very far away ... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not the best place to work for, but certainly not the worst

IT Professional (Former Employee)
Northbrook, IL

I worked at Allstate full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Allstate will not go out of business any time soon. The company is predictable, stable, and provides some job security. Most of the… Cons: Pay is below average, and do not expect any big raises. Performance review is predetermined based on force ranking by upper management. If… Advice to Senior Management: There really is not much management can do. Management by fear may… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Allstate.

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allstate CEO Thomas J. Wilson II. All reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees.