Allstate
3.1 of 5 1,162 reviews
www.allstate.com Northbrook, IL 5000+ Employees

Great company, bad product.

Junior Sales Associate - Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Corona, NY

ProsReally great company. Great support staff (headquarters) and great associates. They help you with everything from detailed information about the products to assistance with sales.

ConsI worked in the NYC area, and their underwriting guidelines made it so difficult to write business let alone compete with other carriers.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen they loosen up some of their underwriting regulations, they will be a force to reckon with. Great financial standing, great company but bad product.

good impression

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at Allstate full-time for less than a year

Pros: challenging work environment and good vibe Cons: they looking for longterm employees so they can transfer to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing Company to work for.

IT Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Northbrook, IL

I worked at Allstate full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: It is a great company for working moms. It offers flexible schedule, two days per week working from home, health club, several cafeterias, etc. Company… Cons: Salaries rise extremely slow, and it is very difficult to grow into management position unless you have strong connections. Business has tendency to… Advice to Senior Management: It is just a philosophical food for thought: people are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Allstate.

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allstate CEO Thomas J. Wilson II. All reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees.