Allstate
3.1 of 5 1,159 reviews
www.allstate.com Northbrook, IL 5000+ Employees

Grea place to get a career started in sales

Chicago, IL

ProsThe atmosphere isgreat and the employees are really nice. The customers ca be a little rough at times, but that come along withthe territory. Overall the pay is decentstarting off and there isroom for advancement.

ConsMore feedbac from upper level management about work production. not too much favortsm, however from time to timeis doeshappen and it is noticeable.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe atmosphere isgreat and the employees are really nice. The customers ca be a little rough at times, but that come along withthe territory. Overall the pay is decentstarting off and there isroom for advancement.

Too much stress and work

Developer (Current Employee)
    Northbrook, IL

I have been working at Allstate

Pros: Opportunity to learn about capital markets Fast paced - challenging if… Cons: Too much work, too much stress Not a good work culture… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your people and care. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The last 3-4 years I've been on a depressing, sinking ship

Allstate Technology Operations (Current Employee)
    Northbrook, IL

I have been working at Allstate

Pros: Work life balance is fantastic, PTO program for days off is… Cons: new pay structure is the same for everyone (no "hot" career fields are rewarded in IT despite tons of outside opportunities), managed by fear, always… Advice to Senior Management: Empower your front line employees to make decisions on the work they do (processes, organization structure, etc) because they are the experts. One size… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Allstate.

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allstate CEO Thomas J. Wilson II. All reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees.