Allure Marketing Group

www.alluremarketinggroup.net
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Allure Marketing Group

Amazing experience and learned a lot!

Former Intern - Corporate Trainer in Lyndhurst, NJ
Former Intern - Corporate Trainer in Lyndhurst, NJ

I worked at Allure Marketing Group as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

All of your co-workers all driven and motivated to work. Work atmosphere is also great and lively. Their progress is also a key point to note. Very fast progress through the company and multiple opportunities and business trips helps to drive the career even further.

Cons

Sometimes conflicts with the client comes into play in terms of new information. But that can be resolved easily with communication between the manager and the channel manager.

Advice to Management

Always keep communication open and keep hitting goals!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Amazing year and a half in a fast paced challenging company!

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I moved from Ireland and worked at Allure Marketing Group for over a year. I loved every minute! During my time there I gained a huge amount of experience and learnt so many valuable skills in areas such as Sales, Marketing, HR, Management and interviewing skills. The management team were incredibly supportive and directly assisted with my professional growth. I attended conferences in DC, Miami, Philly and was given ever opportunity to network, expand my skill set and grow within the organization!

Cons

Personally, there wasn't anything I would change. The company culture was amazing, everyone from Management to entry level was so friendly and supportive.

Advice to Management

Amazing job, thanks for everything, T.

2. Want Managers who CARE? AMG is the place to be!

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group full-time

Pros

I have been with Allure since March. The amount that my managers care about me as a person, my success, my skills, and my progress is indescribable. Only being here for short period of time, their biggest goal is to watch me grow as a person and a professional. Being a college graduate, one can only understand my fear of stepping into Corporate America for the first time. I cannot be more grateful and confident in my first career choice. I know I can grow with Allure and so excited to see what my future with them has in store!

Cons

Hard work and dedication is key. One cannot achieve any promotion by waiting for it to fall into your lap. If one lacks independence, self-motivation, or a positive attitude, this is not the position for you!

Advice to Management

I cannot begin to express enough how much you guys have taught me about the marketing and managing industry thus far- let alone what more amazing opportunities this organization has in store for me!