Allure Marketing Group

www.alluremktg.com
  www.alluremktg.com
There are newer employer reviews for Allure Marketing Group

Amazing experience and learned a lot!

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Lyndhurst, NJ
Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Lyndhurst, NJ

I worked at Allure Marketing Group as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

All of your co-workers all driven and motivated to work. Work atmosphere is also great and lively. Their progress is also a key point to note. Very fast progress through the company and multiple opportunities and business trips helps to drive the career even further.

Cons

Sometimes conflicts with the client comes into play in terms of new information. But that can be resolved easily with communication between the manager and the channel manager.

Always keep communication open and keep hitting goals!

12 Other Employee Reviews for Allure Marketing Group (View Most Recent)

Amazing year and a half in a fast paced challenging company!

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I moved from Ireland and worked at Allure Marketing Group for over a year. I loved every minute! During my time there I gained a huge amount of experience and learnt so many valuable skills in areas such as Sales, Marketing, HR, Management and interviewing skills. The management team were incredibly supportive and directly assisted with my professional growth. I attended conferences in DC, Miami, Philly and was given ever opportunity to network, expand my skill set and grow within the organization!

Cons

Personally, there wasn't anything I would change. The company culture was amazing, everyone from Management to entry level was so friendly and supportive.

Amazing job, thanks for everything, T.

Great Management and Training program.

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are many networking and travel opportunities. It is a very structured but fun workplace. Was able to grow into a leadership position very quickly; great upward mobility. Great Sales experience and personal accomplishments are commended.

Cons

Must be able to preform in a work-hard, play-hard environment. You learn a lot very quickly and must be able to keep up. People who don't work well in fast paced environments may struggle.

There are newer employer reviews for Allure Marketing Group