Allure Marketing Group

www.alluremarketinggroup.net
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Allure Marketing Group

Amazing experience and learned a lot!

Former Intern - Corporate Trainer in Lyndhurst, NJ
Former Intern - Corporate Trainer in Lyndhurst, NJ

I worked at Allure Marketing Group as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

All of your co-workers all driven and motivated to work. Work atmosphere is also great and lively. Their progress is also a key point to note. Very fast progress through the company and multiple opportunities and business trips helps to drive the career even further.

Cons

Sometimes conflicts with the client comes into play in terms of new information. But that can be resolved easily with communication between the manager and the channel manager.

Advice to Management

Always keep communication open and keep hitting goals!

reviews filtered by
  1. Amazing year and a half in a fast paced challenging company!

I worked at Allure Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I moved from Ireland and worked at Allure Marketing Group for over a year. I loved every minute! During my time there I gained a huge amount of experience and learnt so many valuable skills in areas such as Sales, Marketing, HR, Management and interviewing skills. The management team were incredibly supportive and directly assisted with my professional growth. I attended conferences in DC, Miami, Philly and was given ever opportunity to network, expand my skill set and grow within the organization!

Cons

Personally, there wasn't anything I would change. The company culture was amazing, everyone from Management to entry level was so friendly and supportive.

Advice to Management

Amazing job, thanks for everything, T.

2. Account Executive

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Allure Marketing Group

Pros

I am super excited to start working at Allure Marketing Group. The employees have been nothing short of amazing. I am planning on starting at the end of next month, as I am graduating this May. The company culture at Allure is energetic and is definitely a team I am excited to be apart of. They're hard working, fast paced and extremely motivating to be around. Anyone looking for a job in Marketing, this is a great company to work for!

Cons

You have to be a quick learner and want to learn. During training and orientation you learn a great deal of information and if you don't learn quickly and apply that information to your work, it might be difficult for you in this business.