Allyis

Best place for IT contracting

Former Employee - Senior Product Designer in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Senior Product Designer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Allyis

Pros

Give freedom to do an excellent job, excellent benefits, great people

Cons

Salary could have been more competitive. Few people knew I am.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Allyis (View Most Recent)

Allyis empowers its employees to enjoy life, work, and contribute in diverse and meaningful ways.

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Allyis

Pros

Allyis supports and invests in its employees more than any other company. I feel empowered in what I do and supplied with the resources to continually improve on my career skills.

GREAT HR: Allyis provides a clear explanation of internal HR and career development programs. These are available and clearly accessible to all employees. Questions are encouraged and the HR team actively reaches out to employees when needed.

LEADING TECH: The technology, services, and work environment foster creative collaboration and employees deliver market leading solutions to its clients/partners. I'm excited to learn something new every day.

BETTER SOLUTIONS: Allyis is a market leader in collaboration and web technology solutions. It is added security to know that the company is headed in a positive and proactive market direction.

Cons

Physical office structure is a bit outdated. There is room for improvement, although technology is excellent and the office is set for preliminary remodeling this fall/winter (2011).
    Allyis could improve support programs around contract role positions, although the redeployment program is well established.

The board and senior management team provide guidance and equal opportunity for all employees. They make pertinent information widely available and host town hall meetings annually to share direction and company ideas. Management could try harder to actively grow market presence of the company brand.

Chaos at Best

Former Employee - Project Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Allyis

Pros

Allyis is primarily a staffing agency for Microsoft. They do have great ability of attracting top talent due to their marketing efforts and family-related benefits.

Cons

As a company, they lack business acumen, drive or direction. Majority of the senior leadership lacks any business or technology expertise as they are primarily education and marketing. Therefore, their ability to move into a new area or execute on a specific strategy is lacking and has failed many times at a great expense to the company and its employees. They are not able to keep top talent as the company has no clear leadership, advancement opportunities and are quickly losing their footing with Microsoft.

There are newer employer reviews for Allyis