Almac Group

www.almacgroup.com

Think Twice

Project Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThey choose a corporate charity each year and fund raise for it. They have a summer and a winter party for the staff. Awesome new U.S. corporate headquarters almost ready for occupancy.

ConsThe organization has become top heavy with managers for functions and doesnt provide the staff to adequately support the functions. Its become very bureaucratic and focused more on the measurable metric than the finished product. The life-work balance is out of balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementBack to basics. Theres a problem and ignoring it will not make it go away. Only the people will go away.

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Almac Group

Pros: Lots of Training, Good Mentoring Cons: Understaffed, constantly reorganizing, interesting company culture More

Great benefits, inspiring and encouraging leaders.

Technical Manager (Current Employee) Lansdale, PA

I have been working at Almac Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company has a vision of "advancing human health" and they make you part of it which makes working… Cons: In my opinion the pay grade could be higher due to the criticality of the… Advice to Senior Management: Find ways of rewarding your employees and start listening to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Almac Group.

Worked for Almac Group? Contribute to the Community!