Almost Family

www.almostfamily.com

Not a place to stay long term- pay and benefits not competitive

ProsThey treat their therapists well so it's good for them. They're always hiring so you can get a job. They're very structured and strict if you like that. They do take care of their patients and will do more for those patients than other home care agencies.

ConsNo raises, difficult to get anything accomplished as everything is approved by upper management who micromanages everything. Maybe that's why they make so much money, they control everything. Bonus plans for sales staff and managers is so poor, and they fix it from year to year to make sure the carrot is difficult to get. Field staff, office staff and directors and clinical managers work so hard and deserve more than they get. Virtually no retirement so there isn't a lot to keep you here as an employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees are your best asset. You need to have them in the conversation. They have been and will continue to be the key to your success.

I would never recommend Almost Family to a prospective patient or employee

RN Field Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Almost Family

Pros: It is a job that pays the bills, not a company to build… Cons: Clinical Supervisors are not trained or inexperienced. Management is poor, unresponsive to complaints and issues. Poor communication between… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on patient care, consistency with patient care, treat all employees the same,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

DON'T WORK HERE!

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Almost Family

Pros: Training is decent. Office staff are nice people. Good flexibility with… Cons: They don't tell you how it really is to work here. You get little paid time off and any time off is frowned upon or… Advice to Senior Management: Nurses should not be management. Get your butts in the filed so you know how it is. You have no idea how to run a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Almost Family.

Worked for Almost Family? Contribute to the Community!