Almost Family
www.almostfamily.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

RUN DONT WALK FROM THIS COMPANY

AE Account Executive (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

ProsClinical Staff were well trained.

ConsSales/Marketing staff are treated poorly, threatened, and verbally abused by management staff. Upper management and human resources turn a blind eye to the behavior. Pay is about 12,000 under market standards. The referral process is based on a gimmick/marketing ploy of Senior Advocacy to gain straight Medicare referrals. Most locations do not take any other managed care plans at all. What about this says "Senior Advocacy"? Turnover is high among lower staff as well as upper management. No real chance at bonus, because the structure is ridiculously unachievable.

Advice to Senior ManagementA new focus on seniors, a true passion to help all seniors even those with a managed care plans. Be more supportive of your staff that are in the trenches, while you sit in your ivory tower!

lpn/hha

Licensed Practical Nurse Nursing (Former Employee)
    Naples, FL

I worked at Almost Family part-time for less than a year

Pros: I received fulltime work 60 to 85 hours per week Cons: ft until summer then received 10 hours a week Advice to Senior Management: cut down on the paper work on applying 21 years experience should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Steer Clear of this employer if you want to keep your sanity

Clinical Manager (Current Employee)
    Akron, OH

I have been working at Almost Family full-time for more than a year

Pros: Weekly paychecks are good as long as they are correct. Cons: No training, poor Management, expectation to know what the rules are but… Advice to Senior Management: Mr. CEO, you should make it mandatory that all staff get trained properly before you give them grief for not knowing what to do. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Almost Family.

Worked for Almost Family? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Almost Family reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Almost Family CEO William B. Yarmuth. All reviews posted anonymously by Almost Family employees.