Aloette
www.astralbrands.com Atlanta, GA 16 to 50 Employees

Aloette has helped me to grow personally and professionally by teaching me how to better communicate.

Director (Current Employee)

ProsFreedom to make own schedule, unlimited growth and income potential, recognition, awards and support at all levels of activity in the company. Personal and professional growth through education and team work.

Consordering web site is inadequate.

Advice to Senior Managementtiming of introductions and discontinuation of products needs to be worked on. Websites need to be updated and corrected by removing discontinued products and updating older yet relevent flyers with current info more quickly. "coming soon" should not be there for over 9 months.

BEST JOB in the WORLD!

Manager (Current Employee)
    Kitchener, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Aloette

Pros: Flexable job! Great Pay, full time pay but part time… Cons: It's commission based which some think it hard to rely on, but if… Advice to Senior Management: I am a manager and i love helping others achieve… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Were your dreams can come true and you have fun at work changing women life's and making them look fabulous.

Manager (Current Employee)
    Loma Linda, CA

I have been working at Aloette

Pros: your own hours you meet great women tax deduction great trips life time… Cons: It could be marked it better website etc Need to have… Advice to Senior Management: great over ride checks great prizes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aloette.

Worked for Aloette? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aloette reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aloette CEO JuE Wong. All reviews posted anonymously by Aloette employees.