Alorica

www.alorica.com
  www.alorica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alorica

Company is good for entry level. The managers are not qualified but very poorly run company

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Sales Manager in Tampa, FL

I worked at Alorica full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

flexible work schedules worked well

Cons

low pay and employe morale.

Really care about your people

444 Other Employee Reviews for Alorica (View Most Recent)

Alorica, hmmm

Former Employee - Senior Network Administrator
    Former Employee - Senior Network Administrator

I worked at Alorica full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

A great place to start.

Cons

When you have worked in the same place for over 10 years and 3 company's Then Alorica buys them out and poof you are gone no warning, Nothing, just "We gotta let you go.... "

Talk to your people, Know you people, It cost a whole lot of Money to train someone new.

Alorica hires 10% hard workers, and 90% trash

Current Employee - Higher Than Agent, Lower Than Mgt in Mobile, AL
    Current Employee - Higher Than Agent, Lower Than Mgt in Mobile, AL

I have been working at Alorica full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Get a 5 weeks job sleeping in a classroom. If you can sign your name, you'll get a job. Also, you can sleep your way to the top of a noncompetitive, low paying job. Great place to find a "buddy". Sex in the restrooms!

Cons

Uneducated mgt, uneducated-trash employees. The smart people become cut-throat really quick. You do not want to work here. The CEO bragged about wanting to be a billion dollar corporation, so they cut the agent's pay from $10 to $9 an hour. Awesome way to raise profits. Mgt is far more worried about cheating on their spouse with the hottest new agents, or trying to sell you wheels, rims, auto accessories, life insuance, chips, etc. When you get promoted, you'll get a cool new title, but your pay will stay at $9 an hour...but hey, you're MANAGEMENT now. And by the way, since you're management now, make sure you don't work over 40 hours a week, because we don't pay management overtime. Make sure you stay here 50 - 55 hours, but don't report it. That'll get us in trouble and YOU will be responsible for closing this place and making all of us lose our jobs. This place is absolute trash.

Hire people who want to work. Get rid of the manager who stated he made $40,000 a year, but then still receives food stamps because the government owed him and his family. Don't brag about becoming a billion $ a year company, and start taking things away from your already non-productive agents. This place will not change. Andy Lee wants to say he created a billion $ corp., and he is going to get it.

There are newer employer reviews for Alorica