Alorica
www.alorica.com Chino, CA 5000+ Employees

Ok place to work

Agent (Current Employee)
Terre Haute, IN

ProsThe work was not difficult at all. Consistent hours. plenty of overtime opportunities

ConsThey take "continuous improvement" to mean "consistent nagging." After getting over 97% positive customer reviews, several 100% quality scores, and perfect attendance, I was still being coached and told to knock X amount of seconds of my time on the call and other metrics. You are a number here. Take that or leave it. For me, I needed the opportunity to succeed and no matter how good I did I still felt like it wasn't appreciated.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management does as good as they can because of what comes down from the top. They try to be personable and take an interest in you, but with such a high turnover and the focus on metrics, you are only their favorite if you produce good numbers.

It's ok to work for them but not a lot a growth.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at Alorica full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Shifts and Days Off Training Cons: Robots or Machines Communications Management Flexibility Forced to Sale Advice to Senior Management: There more ways to get fired then trying to keep… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I enjoyed my time at Alorica.

Telemarketer (Former Employee)
    Cedar Rapids, IA

I worked at Alorica full-time for more than a year

Pros: I loved how the people were friendly and made you welcome.… Cons: I wish there were more programs available to work in.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Alorica.

Worked for Alorica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alorica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alorica CEO Andy Lee. All reviews posted anonymously by Alorica employees.