Alorica

There are newer employer reviews for Alorica

Ok place to work

Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Fort Myers, FL
Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Fort Myers, FL

I worked at Alorica full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Decent amount of training before being sent out on the floor on your own. Ability to get OT during busy times not forced to go home when it was slow, they allowed employees to bid on early release spots.

Cons

The training was good but would frequently get calls outside of what I was trained in and was expected to handle the calls. Starting pay was decent but no raises EVER. I was making the same money as people that had worked their for years. Not too discriminating on who they hire you might have someone with a masters degree on one side of you and an ex con on the other.

You have the potential to have a great company, you should provide more incentives to retain employees

468 Other Employee Reviews for Alorica (View Most Recent)

move all your centers off-shore

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Alorica full-time

Pros

to get hired all you need is to show up for the interview with clothes on. ability to speak in complete sentences, spell, read and use a computer are optional.

Cons

no training, no support, no communication

since you don't care about your clients anyway, i suggest you move all call centers off-shore and save tax payers money. the wages you pay and the fact that you've dropped health care coverage for all hourly employees has put a huge strain on US tax dollars that pay for your employees' food stamps, earned income credits, WIC, Section 8 housing, medicaid, etc.

I worked with Alorica for 3 years and the company is unorganized .

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Kennesaw, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Alorica full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

they have great cafeteria food

Cons

They don't have a clue on how to take care of there employees and there is no growth in this company . Not a place you can make a career out of

we are all human , pay close attentions to your employees needs ; happy employee plus happy customer equals growth

There are newer employer reviews for Alorica