Alpha Plus Technologies
www.alphaplustech.com Andheri, India 16 to 50 Employees

They will look for all possible ways to earn money but pays very less to employee!

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Andheri (India)

ProsIn terms of Technology: You will get opportunity to work on .Net Framework 2.0 without any restriction!

Can do lots of research! No one will stop you! Good job satisfaction.

No matter what you do in the entire year you will get at-least the increment.

You will get a boss(V.P) in Technology department who is better than the best in terms of Technology!

ConsCompany is concerned only about there profit, they don't care even for hygiene! No water in washroom.

If you put a suggestion letter in suggestion box then they will take your case!

There are some old people who are working from long time in that company to put you down, No matter what you do! and company doesn't even know them they are silent killers!

No Saturday off to Technology department and hectic work schedule! Your In-Time is fixed but not your Out-Time!

They have ill habit of speaking bad about there Ex-employees! They may even give a bad re-leaving and experience letter! You can confirm with Ex-employees!

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the Cons positively and don't screw me! There are lot of other Pros & Cons but I am not adding it! here!

Don't ever join

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Alpha Plus Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I don't see any pros for this company Cons: Work pressure such high that one day of your day will be spend in such a way… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to Manage people .People join this company are highly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Alpha Plus Technologies.

Worked for Alpha Plus Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alpha Plus Technologies reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Alpha Plus Technologies employees.