Alpine Access

Good work at home.

Current Employee - Elite CCP
Current Employee - Elite CCP

I have been working at Alpine Access

Pros

Working in Pajamas
Flexible Schedule Offered

Cons

No Paid Time Off
Rapid Changing Rules

Offer Paid Time Off.

323 Other Employee Reviews for Alpine Access (View Most Recent)

Not a carrier place

Current Employee - Customer Care Professional
    Current Employee - Customer Care Professional

I have been working at Alpine Access

Pros

Perks of the job are god depending on the program

Cons

No education assistance
    1000 hrs worked equals $.15 raise
    no vacation days

Rethink the way you pay your employees. I know wrapping everything up in incentives keeps money in your pocket, but it just makes me search for another employer.

Something Stinks!

I have been working at Alpine Access

Pros

Working from home is cool.

Cons

TECH ISSUES- the tech issues that happen to occur when the call volume is low?? (which has been super low for almost 2 months and counting)They will tell you it's your system and actually try to proceed like it's indeed your computer that has a problem?? I have a brand new top of the line computer with the fastest internet around that is like up 24/7 and never have a problem until I am loging into Alpine to work.. Oh it's rediculous! They do almost everything possible to save a few bucks here and there.. all of the logging in and out that you have to do when thier programs isn't working properly..Which you don't get paid for... and all the rest of the crap! I mean the meetings that you have to log out in order to attend and then can't see the time you were paid for until after payday.. Alpine Access is Cheating employees out of money earned! I have tried to reach out for help several times and couldn't get as far as a team lead who has been trained to provide canned responses with no solutions! Even when I did email HR, I was redirected to my team lead.

BIG PROBLEMS- They tell you that they have recorded everything right down to the milli-second but that is SO NOT TRUE! If it was recorded as the company suggest then my paycheck would show what my webcam has recorded me working! My house has cameras everywhere so Im always able to go back and check the minutes paid vs the minutes actually worked and SOMETHING HAS BEEN OFF SINCE I STARTED WITH THE COMPANY... It's a new loop every 2 hours.. a loop that explains why they are not paying you for what you should be getting paid for... It seems to me the one thing that the company has perfected is the art of TRICKERY! They paid special attention when they were creating all of these bogus policy's and figuring out the best place to put them where they will be hard to understand and put together in order to beat them at thier own game.

JUMP OFFS- Oh my goodness... Due to the lack of talent and skills in the management department of the company... They can't afford to keep us and can't afford to let us go.. lol I have top numbers when it comes down to the job, I am a consistent Top Performer, but b/c they have managed to loose the confidence of thier clients... they have also lost the call volume. Every day that you are scheduled to work there will be a mandatory jump off! Which means "we can't afford to have you finish your shift". But they will request that you hang around just incase someone calls and they need you to help out?

NO EFFECIENCY! Between the tools and management and everything in between, you'll be lucky to get 10 hours a week these days.(VERY LUCKY) This is opposed to the 100 hours a week that they tried to force us to work when times were much better for them..Yeah, they fed us bologna about how much we could make with this ambigous document in fine print that you wouldn't understand even if you had a lawyer sitting next to you... Something about if you work from this time to that time and the moon is out and the sky turns a purple-ish color at the same time you will get an extra ten bucks an hour! Then after you somehow thought you met the requirements.. (WRONG) you did not. your team leader is going to explain the crap in a way that is best suited Alpine Access. Not just me here people, I'm telling you this company is FULL OF CRAP.

BOTTOM LINE- It's funny b/c Im a student and as I am learning more and more about business management, I have come to the conclusion that the people at Alpine Access must have been sleeping in class or maybe even skipped it all together. Just horrible. Companies that try to cheat it's employee's and do not care about doing what is right by the people they expect to perform like rock stars never succeed. Most employee's will grade the company with the performance they provide to it's customers.. When that happens, the entire ship sinks.. Alpine Access.. The ship is sinking..Grab a life jacket and jump!

The attitude of employee's are a direct reflection of the leadership! Start over. Stop cheating employees please. Pay us what you owe us.

There are newer employer reviews for Alpine Access