There are newer employer reviews for Alpine Access

So far my experience has been an alright one

I have been working at Alpine Access

Pros

Get to work from home.

Cons

There isnt someone right there to help if you need it

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Stress Free!!

Current Employee - Work At Home Customer Care Professional in Hampton, VA
    Current Employee - Work At Home Customer Care Professional in Hampton, VA

I have been working at Alpine Access part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work At home, My team lead is cool, everyone is laid back. They don't bother you and if you are falling behind in something , they reach out to you to HELP you. They have a great "work to life" balance. I can throw a load of clothes in the washer while on my break or even food prep work before I cook dinner!. You pick the shift you want to work ( when hired), voluntary overtime. I really love how they truly value us as their employees and will truly do their best to look out for you.

Cons

They pay is a low for someone of my skill level. The hours are determined by the volumes( Low volumes= little to no work) Its sort of hard to base a budget from the variance in paycheck amounts bi-weekly. Nothing further other than the pay and fluctuating hours.

Advice to Management

Keep it up and don't change the way you are doing the as far as the way you run things. If you can negotiate better pay with the client, that would be awesome!!!

2. Excellent place to learn and grow it you take initiative and offer solutions not just problems

Current Employee - IT Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Alpine Access full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Dynamic fast-paced organization that morphs and grows to incorporate new ideas and technologies. If you have a passion to learn cutting edge technologies and creative applications for same, this is a great company for that.

Cons

IT staff are informally and formally on call 7x24 without compensation. New positions and responsibilities do not equate to salary adjustments for same.

Advice to Management

Set time periods to prove good fit for new roles and provide appropriate salary reviews for same. Pay on call staff per call or per night they are called to work after hours.