Alpine Access

www.sykes.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Alpine Access

It is a job plain and simple. Low pay, lots of information to know

Current Employee - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Orlando, NY

I have been working at Alpine Access full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great training, but needs to be great due so much information to give. The test is difficult and you really have to know how to navigate through their system. Training is great though.

Cons

The pay is really low for the amount of work done. Many calls from not so happy customers

The pay needs to go up considering this is one of your largest account.

336 Other Employee Reviews for Alpine Access (View Most Recent)

Trainers Undermine New Hires

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Alpine Access full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company will hire you and the training is excellent as well as the company compensation is trusthworthy

Cons

It started out as a fun environment until you reach nesting. The coaches, ATL's and trainers will make up acusations about you as a individual and will judge you by your personality instead of your performance and abilty to assist others, watch what you post on facebook because it will be used against you by the company

Stop treating employees as cattle and respect them for their skills, expertise, and experience in certain areas

Just a terrible place to "work"

Current Employee - Inbound Representative for An Alpine Client in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Inbound Representative for An Alpine Client in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Alpine Access full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great training, until you are about to go "live"

Cons

Probably the worst "sweat shop" I have ever been associated with! you are expected to wrap up call #1 while you are starting call #2; the pressure is so intense I had to have a pee bottle at my desk to relieve myself because there was no break between calls and you were threatened with dismissal if you put yourself on break for bathroom relief. I quit after one session. My advice if you are dumb enough to work for this slave boat is to wear Depends at your desk.

If your clients knew what you were asking your Reps to do while they were supposed to be paying 100% attention to the callers, they would drop Alpine in a nanosecond!

There are newer employer reviews for Alpine Access