Alpine Access

There are newer employer reviews for Alpine Access

Horrible!!!!

Former Employee - Work At Home Customer Care Professional in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Work At Home Customer Care Professional in Denver, CO

I worked at Alpine Access full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Paid training. You get to stay home. Don't have to spend money on clothes, makeup, gas, vehicle upkeep, childcare etc.

Cons

Training last about 2 weeks. During this time you are basically taking online courses and then the "team lead" will go over what you just done and then you are to take a test at the end of your training and if you pass you will go into what is called a "nesting phase", then after nesting for a few days you're on your own. The training is horrible and is very fast paced. They try to shove about 8 - 12 weeks of training in your brain in 2 weeks and you are NOT prepared to go on the phones. They will get rid of you without any explanation and you can't get ahold of anyone after you're let go. They will also hold your paychecks for any reason without explanation and paychecks are often short. I would NOT recommend working here.

316 Other Employee Reviews for Alpine Access (View Most Recent)

Overall good company, depending on your Manager!

Former Employee - Escalations Supervisor/SME in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Escalations Supervisor/SME in Tampa, FL

I worked at Alpine Access full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I really enjoyed working for this company. I was employed there for about two years in my former role as Escalations Supervisor / SME / Assistant Team Leader and enjoyed it! I was one of the last stops on the escalations path for customer resolution. I handled callbacks for unsatisfied customers, I handled negative agent (in house agents) surveys graded by customers, I assisted with coaching with agents (20-30) for a Team Leader, and I provided support/questions to everyone (even managers above me).

Cons

Policies changing on an hourly basis, a lot of tech issues, poor operations management, horrible HR department, and you had to move heaven and earth to get a promotion.

Consider not placing people who make the final decisions in one's employment when they can't even assist you with simple questions or coaching.

Not my cup of Joe

Former Employee - Training in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Training in Denver, CO

I worked at Alpine Access full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Stable company with many job offerings. Established and growing. Compensation seemed fair at first. Had I been able to keep a 40-45 hour schedule it would have stayed so. Health and 401k perks. Occasional catered lunches.

Cons

I thought the CEO and rest of the big office honchos were great. However the department heads I dealt with were impossible to please, no matter how many hours worked, results produced, accomplishments made. In addition, team leads that I worked around could be heard throughout the day yelling through the phone at their subordinates, probably daily. As most of the work is done via telephone, it is not the type of corporate office that has a high degree of social interaction. High stress, low payoff. Constant overtime. Constant feeling of being undervalued.

Mid level management needs some polishing.

There are newer employer reviews for Alpine Access