There are newer employer reviews for Alpine Access

Horrible!!!!

Former Employee - Work At Home Customer Care Professional  in  Denver, CO
Former Employee - Work At Home Customer Care Professional in Denver, CO

I worked at Alpine Access full-time for more than a year

Pros

Paid training. You get to stay home. Don't have to spend money on clothes, makeup, gas, vehicle upkeep, childcare etc.

Cons

Training last about 2 weeks. During this time you are basically taking online courses and then the "team lead" will go over what you just done and then you are to take a test at the end of your training and if you pass you will go into what is called a "nesting phase", then after nesting for a few days you're on your own. The training is horrible and is very fast paced. They try to shove about 8 - 12 weeks of training in your brain in 2 weeks and you are NOT prepared to go on the phones. They will get rid of you without any explanation and you can't get ahold of anyone after you're let go. They will also hold your paychecks for any reason without explanation and paychecks are often short. I would NOT recommend working here.

307 Other Employee Reviews for Alpine Access (View Most Recent)

Seat-of-your-pants, employees-training-employees training, "first-call-resolution" my eye, pay disputes & lies.

Former Employee - Xbox Universal Remote Tech  in  Royal Oak, MI
    Former Employee - Xbox Universal Remote Tech in Royal Oak, MI

I worked at Alpine Access full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work-at-home, remote tech, customer service experience.

Cons

They used their access to my home network to steal and delete all my data, conspired to bury all my exceptional customer feedback, manipulated to keep me online beyond the number of hours I agreed to work, cheated me out of pay and then kept me online trying to prove it, deliberately caused "technical difficulties" to delay my shift and waste my time, had bad supervisors that were jealous of my technical knowledge and punished me for it, had good supervisors that they bullied -- just a nightmare company.

Change your entire deceptive, manipulative culture, maybe even fire yourself because you stood by and watched it all and ignored my pleas to you.

Good people lack clarity in training and knowledge base

I worked at Alpine Access

Pros

Ability to work from home.

Cons

The data base where call center representatives go to find answers to customer questions is full of dead links, outdated information and unclear information.

Invest in professional instructional designers to put together a clear training program. Improve the database of information used to answer customer questions so that all call center representatives are able to easily access consistent answers.

There are newer employer reviews for Alpine Access

Worked for Alpine Access? Contribute to the Community!