Alpine Consulting
www.alpineinc.com Schaumburg, IL

Group of open minded, driven, experienced, and friendly individuals looking to great work together.

Consultant (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Alpine Consulting full-time for less than a year

ProsRemote work is fantastic along with affordable great benefits. All other employees are knowledgeable making all work a breeze to work on. Low stress job with a high return on enjoyment.

ConsRemote work makes it difficult to get to know most of the people one emails, calls, or chats with. Expect to get to know a select few people well and the rest will come with time.

Advice to Senior ManagementCollaboration tools used for project management could be used, such as confluence. Currently, it's difficult to ramp up to a new project simply because no one has any documentation for anything nor knows who does.

Flexible Schedule but management and project teams are disconnected

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Alpine Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work from home 95% of the time unless face-to-face required… Cons: No process whatsoever. Inexperienced project managers. No communication between senior management and development resources.… Advice to Senior Management: The senior management needs to get more involved in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Work/Life Balance

I have been working at Alpine Consulting full-time

Pros: work from home except when needed at a client site,… Cons: not enough time/meetings together in a virtual workspace Advice to Senior Management: get people into the office more often if only for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Alpine Consulting.

Worked for Alpine Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alpine Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alpine Consulting CEO Stan Duda. All reviews posted anonymously by Alpine Consulting employees.