There are newer employer reviews for Alsco

long term career job opportunity, do well at your job and you will be taken care of

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

I have been working at Alsco

Pros

always given something to work for. If you perform you will be rewarded. Family like atmoshpere. Can talk to management if you need to about anything. Overall great place to work that is involved in the community and there for its employees.

Cons

My job in paticular can be very time consuming which means less time at home. i get tired alot from kickin ass all over our competition, so if we could not be so awesome that would help :)

my feedback as an employee of alsco to my management would have to be thanks. Thanks for all the opportunities that you have provided for me and thanks for the rewards when i meet my goals. and just for being there in tough times for more people than you know.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Alsco (View Most Recent)

Do your work and management leaves you alone.

Current Employee - Production in Laramie, WY
    Current Employee - Production in Laramie, WY

I have been working at Alsco

Pros

Okay benefits, Good work hours, and no weekends

Cons

Nothing ever changes for the better. We have production manager that his only focus is the irons and what they get. He could care less about any other department. What they get to accomplish thier work. How things are done anywhere else in the plant. Does nothing to help or fix any situation that is being done in a matter that should not be done. has no people skills. does not know how to talk to people.

Make the production Manager take care of production plant wide. Not just the irons. Make the safety meetings a plant wide issue. They do not work as they are now. You can bring up a plant problem concerning safety. Nothing is ever done to fix or eliminate the safety issues. I believe if safety meetings were held with the entire plant once a month. Involve evrybody. That they might actually do some good. Make everyone aware of safety plant wide.

great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blackfoot, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blackfoot, ID

I have been working at Alsco

Pros

lots of freedom and room to move up in company.

Cons

long hours, a lot of demand on route drivers

take interest in employees needs

There are newer employer reviews for Alsco