Alsco

www.alsco.com

long term career job opportunity, do well at your job and you will be taken care of

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Eugene, OR

Prosalways given something to work for. If you perform you will be rewarded. Family like atmoshpere. Can talk to management if you need to about anything. Overall great place to work that is involved in the community and there for its employees.

ConsMy job in paticular can be very time consuming which means less time at home. i get tired alot from kickin ass all over our competition, so if we could not be so awesome that would help :)

Advice to Senior Managementmy feedback as an employee of alsco to my management would have to be thanks. Thanks for all the opportunities that you have provided for me and thanks for the rewards when i meet my goals. and just for being there in tough times for more people than you know.

great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Blackfoot, ID

I have been working at Alsco

Pros: lots of freedom and room to move up in company. Cons: long hours, a lot of demand on route drivers Advice to Senior Management: take interest in employees needs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good job but not a career

General Office (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Alsco

Pros: A Stable company that will provide long term job security. It does not take much to become a high performer. Very relaxed with light workloads… Cons: A high deductable, self insured medical and dental plan is the only option and it is prohibitively expensive for non-executive employees with families. Poor overall… Advice to Senior Management: Get with the times!! If you fail to adapt you will not have an adequate succession plan. If you want talented leaders in the pipeline… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Alsco.

Worked for Alsco? Contribute to the Community!