Alsco

www.alsco.com
  www.alsco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alsco

long term career job opportunity, do well at your job and you will be taken care of

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

I have been working at Alsco

Pros

always given something to work for. If you perform you will be rewarded. Family like atmoshpere. Can talk to management if you need to about anything. Overall great place to work that is involved in the community and there for its employees.

Cons

My job in paticular can be very time consuming which means less time at home. i get tired alot from kickin ass all over our competition, so if we could not be so awesome that would help :)

my feedback as an employee of alsco to my management would have to be thanks. Thanks for all the opportunities that you have provided for me and thanks for the rewards when i meet my goals. and just for being there in tough times for more people than you know.

48 Other Employee Reviews for Alsco (View Most Recent)

great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blackfoot, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blackfoot, ID

I have been working at Alsco

Pros

lots of freedom and room to move up in company.

Cons

long hours, a lot of demand on route drivers

take interest in employees needs

Delivery Driver

Former Employee - Route Service Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Route Service Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Alsco

Pros

Potential to make as much money as you try to make. A very independent job, no boss looking over your shoulder, you are out driving a delivery route, so the only time you have for a boss to hawk over you is before you leave and when you come back. But if you do the job, you can get in and out, and have a stress free work place.

Cons

Well the weather is a big part of it. Snow/Sleet/Rain you have to deliver the product. Also, you are encouraged / rated on your upselling abilities. It's kinda awkward at times, "Hey Customer, would you like to smell our new Mango-Tango Urinal Cakes?"

Well, there is very little potential for promotion. That isn't saying that your pay won't go up, it's just saying that after driving a loud truck for a few years, you might be ready for a new working environment, which means a new place of employment.

There are newer employer reviews for Alsco