Alsco

www.alsco.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Alsco

i have grown tremendiously through the support of our upper management

Current Employee - Garmets in Eugene, OR
Current Employee - Garmets in Eugene, OR

I have been working at Alsco

Pros

very supportive and family orienetated work enviroment, upper management is very sincere, and willing to help you help yourself, very diverse group of employees and an amazing non racist atmospere. alsco will help you shine in many ways, since i have started working at alsco i have grown from the inside out, i am truely happy where i work.

Cons

very hot in the summer time, almost unbarable, there are not really any cons to working here, we get paid weekly, we make alright money, there are not alot of demands, just work hard and do a good job doing it, besides that be respectful. can you really complain about that?

keep doing what you are doing cause whatever it is, its working, we all really appreciate your support and the compassion you show us. you all really make all the differance as to how the work enviroment feels. and that my friends is where it's at!!!

50 Other Employee Reviews for Alsco (View Most Recent)

long term career job opportunity, do well at your job and you will be taken care of

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

I have been working at Alsco

Pros

always given something to work for. If you perform you will be rewarded. Family like atmoshpere. Can talk to management if you need to about anything. Overall great place to work that is involved in the community and there for its employees.

Cons

My job in paticular can be very time consuming which means less time at home. i get tired alot from kickin ass all over our competition, so if we could not be so awesome that would help :)

my feedback as an employee of alsco to my management would have to be thanks. Thanks for all the opportunities that you have provided for me and thanks for the rewards when i meet my goals. and just for being there in tough times for more people than you know.

great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blackfoot, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blackfoot, ID

I have been working at Alsco

Pros

lots of freedom and room to move up in company.

Cons

long hours, a lot of demand on route drivers

take interest in employees needs

There are newer employer reviews for Alsco