There are newer employer reviews for Alta Resources

Great experience working in IT for Alta.

Current Employee - Information Technology  in  Neenah, WI
Current Employee - Information Technology in Neenah, WI

I have been working at Alta Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedules, new technologies, ideas are listened to by management, strong processes and project management team, leadership has created a new culture from two years ago.

Cons

Need more money invested in legacy programs, too many open positions in IT, growth is phenomenal but company also needs to focus on existing clients.

Training has improved, but still need more. Culture is fantastic and everyone has opportunity to voice opinions -- make sure the culture stays that way!

46 Other Employee Reviews for Alta Resources (View Most Recent)

Underpaid and overworked

Current Employee - Senior Representative  in  Brea, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Representative in Brea, CA

I have been working at Alta Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Coworkers make this place bearable.

Cons

They don't pay their senior representatives enough. They do work that team leaders are supposed to do like quality assurance, workforce, training...

If you're going to have your seniors do workload that someone on salary should be doing, then give them a pay raise. That's why the turnover rate is so high and people are quitting the company

Overpromised, Underpaid, Don't Work Here

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative  in  Neenah, WI
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Neenah, WI

I worked at Alta Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very few, some exceptional team leads. Most of the managers don't care about their team members. My direct manager found every way to make my job more stressful and difficult. He finally found a way to fire me and told me "Good luck" while escorting me out.

Cons

Terrible IT. Computers are down frequently. IT support is a joke. Support from management is useless. While suggestions are "encouraged" those members who make too many are marginalized and eventually fired. Despite my improving metrics and holding two B.A.s I was interviewed for multiple promotions but never extended any of them. Despite my initiative and the amount of money I made for the client my team leader decided to fire me anyway over a small matter.

Live up to the standards you preach. Follow the Company mission of the original CEO.

There are newer employer reviews for Alta Resources

Worked for Alta Resources? Contribute to the Community!