Alta Resources

www.altaresources.com

Great experience working in IT for Alta.

Information Technology (Current Employee) Neenah, WI

ProsFlexible schedules, new technologies, ideas are listened to by management, strong processes and project management team, leadership has created a new culture from two years ago.

ConsNeed more money invested in legacy programs, too many open positions in IT, growth is phenomenal but company also needs to focus on existing clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining has improved, but still need more. Culture is fantastic and everyone has opportunity to voice opinions -- make sure the culture stays that way!

Overpromised, Underpaid, Don't Work Here

Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) Neenah, WI

I worked at Alta Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very few, some exceptional team leads. Most of the managers don't care about their team members. My direct manager found every way to… Cons: Terrible IT. Computers are down frequently. IT support is a joke. Support from management is useless. While suggestions are "encouraged" those members who make too… Advice to Senior Management: Live up to the standards you preach. Follow the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good while in school

Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) Brea, CA

I have been working at Alta Resources part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They're flexible with school schedules Cons: There is little opportunity to advance in the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Alta Resources.

Worked for Alta Resources? Contribute to the Community!