AltaGas
www.altagas.ca Calgary, Canada 500 to 999 Employees

Great Place to Work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeople at AltaGas were very friendly, and it was a great atmosphere to work in. Employers were fair and I found that I could talk to management about whatever I needed to.

ConsAt times it seemed a little bureaucratic in that to see effective change you had to talk to the right people. But there weren't that many people working there, so once you figured out the communication lines, it was fine.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to all employees fairly and make sure there is clear understanding of all decisions. Otherwise, people tend to worry about their job security when there is no reason to.

Conservative oil and gas company with future growth in renewable energy.

Commodity Tax Analyst (Current Employee)
    Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at AltaGas

Pros: Senior management has conservative business approach regarding capital decisions, but has a forward looking decision making style (investing in renewable… Cons: A corporate culture of no lay offs means all areas are a little (and during good times a… Advice to Senior Management: Examine (and put in place) a way(s) to grow the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience, fast paced and at times demanding

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at AltaGas full-time

Pros: Great proving ground as they at times give you a heavy workload, and if you manage it well it is rewarding. Perhaps a… Cons: Demanding at times due the feeling of being understaffed. Salary could be more competitive.… Advice to Senior Management: With the strong focus on growth don't get too tunnel visioned in the process and remember… More
There are newer reviews on AltaGas.

Worked for AltaGas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AltaGas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AltaGas CEO David W. Cornhill. All reviews posted anonymously by AltaGas employees.