Altair Engineering
www.altair.com Troy, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Long time Altair Employee

Troy, MI

ProsAltair operates with a high degree of openness and integrity, both internally and externally. The company is full of brilliant people who produce excellent products and who truly care about their customers.
Altair provides a lot of opportunity for employees to explore new ideas which can bring greater value to Altair's customers. Also, for those who seek it, there are many opportunities for mobility and advancement within the company.

ConsSometimes it is difficult to maintain a consistent work/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to communicate clearly, broadly and frequently what the goals and strategies are for the company. Employees should be aware of how they are contributing towards these goals and are aligning their activities with these strategies.

family

CAE Analyst (Former Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I worked at Altair Engineering full-time for less than a year

Pros: Family environment which is very good. Cons: Someone say it's future is not expected very well. Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Small feel, but growing company

Office Manager (Former Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I worked at Altair Engineering full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Responsive managers, very relaxed, but professional atmosphere. Good incentives and… Cons: Some separation in communication from corporate to the regional offices. Delay… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to the lower ranking employees more often. Don't focus… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Altair Engineering.

Worked for Altair Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altair Engineering reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Altair Engineering CEO Jim Scapa. All reviews posted anonymously by Altair Engineering employees.