Altec Industries
www.altec.com Birmingham, AL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Came for the Job, Stayed for the stability and the challenge and the team

Sales (Current Employee)
Birmingham, AL

ProsSolid reputation in the industry, pay, benefits, team, really like the people that I work with, challenge, ownership. The good contributors in the company are probably too busy to find and post on places like this, so I thought I would take the time!

ConsIt can get busy, usually it does take more than 40 hours in the week to get it done, but there is understanding to leave for something personal. It is a very hard working company, very responsive to the customer and to each other. That is not a "con," but that is not an environment for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust continue to live to the values as much as possible every day.

Altec is a great place to work!

Engineering (Current Employee)
    Saint Joseph, MO

I have been working at Altec Industries full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people, great leadership, great customers, a growth company. Cons: There is no such thing as a perfect company. One of the best things about Altec is that the associates are… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing by focusing on Customer Satisfaction,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

managment is pathetic

(Former Employee)
    Birmingham, AL

I worked at Altec Industries full-time

Pros: your peers that work with you are like family...and its the only reason why they are getting ONE star...the people… Cons: before you read reviews please know that employers of this company are making there own reviews....that should one be a red flag....dicern with all youve… Advice to Senior Management: advice? lol it would be like talkin to a wall because they dont care about the people that work for em....they are making all the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Altec Industries.

Worked for Altec Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altec Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Altec Industries CEO Lee J. Styslinger III. All reviews posted anonymously by Altec Industries employees.