Altegra Health
www.altegrahealth.com Los Angeles, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Great company, Not so great career advancement

Content Specialist (Current Employee)
Miami Lakes, FL

ProsGreat work place, great location. Great product, nice people, nice office. Love the work ethic, environment. The pay is good and the job is stable.

ConsNo career advancement, most people in the Miami lakes office are Spanish speaking. Its not what you know its who you know. Moral is somewhat low, depending on department company can be a revolving door.

Advice to Senior ManagementCareer growth opportunities needed.

Business Analyst

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

I have been working at Altegra Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: Not much to say in this department. People are nice… Cons: Ever since the company merger the company has put their employees second and will do anything to prove their competitors wrong. Many people are leaving… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your employees more and give better benefits. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The work itself is crazy

Remote Coder (Former Employee)

I worked at Altegra Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people I worked with were of awesome attitude. Everyone I… Cons: The auditing workload is crazy and demanding of 95%. This means you can't miss more than a few codes per 30 charts a day. Some… Advice to Senior Management: I'm glad to hear you merged with Coding Source. PLEASE change your logos, etc. because The Coding Source… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Altegra Health.

Worked for Altegra Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altegra Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Altegra Health CEO Kevin C. Barrett. All reviews posted anonymously by Altegra Health employees.