Altegra Health

www.altegrahealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Altegra Health

The work itself is crazy

Former Employee - Remote Coder
Former Employee - Remote Coder

I worked at Altegra Health full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The people I worked with were of awesome attitude. Everyone I talked to or engaged was knowledgeable and really tried to support you.

Cons

The auditing workload is crazy and demanding of 95%. This means you can't miss more than a few codes per 30 charts a day. Some charts are just crazy and makes no sense as to why you are reviewing them. But this is not necessarily Altegra's problem. It's what they do with the data after auditing that counts.. I lost interest in workload resulting in my deficiency. Altegra let me go then called me back. I didn't respond because now I know being and there moving on. Not for me. But the people were so professional and nice. The manager saw potential in me and I blew it because I didn't like remote work. Working from home for me sucked.

I'm glad to hear you merged with Coding Source. PLEASE change your logos, etc. because The Coding Source people themselves are problematic and I really feel for those at Altegra that have to work with them.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Altegra Health (View Most Recent)

Disorganized

Current Employee - Advocate
    Current Employee - Advocate

I have been working at Altegra Health

Pros

great management for the most part

Cons

lack of organization. extremely low pay.

Get organized and knowledgeable on your products

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AT ALL COST!!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

I worked at Altegra Health

Pros

ABSOLUTELY NONE! If I had to put one, it would be leaving at days end....

Cons

I would be writing for years if I actually wrote everything....I'll just deal with a few. Morale is the lowest I’ve ever seen in a company. The training is ridiculous, and no direction from the so called top management. This company is terrible!! The actual workers of the organization get paid meager wages while top management makes all the money, and does absolutely NOTHING!

Come down from Mt. Olympus! Learn some people and leadership skills!! Go to some seminars to get new ideas and training, because 91% of you are clueless!!! And most of all, stop buying for smaller companies when you can’t manage the company as it is.

There are newer employer reviews for Altegra Health