Altegrity
www.altegrity.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Lots of potential, just not realizing it yet

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Altegrity

ProsAltegrity is a company that has a lot of good growth potential. Their middle management staff is strong and comitted to advancing the company and treating their employees well.

ConsSenior management seems to lack the ability to guide the company and make sound decisions. There are too many levels of executive management all going their own direction. The focus of the company seems to be cut costs at the expense of employee satisfaction and hope the business turns around.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide a solid direction and lead the company. The people there have the ability to get the work done, but are lacking a vision for the future. The business units are undermining the company as a whole by going in so many different directions.

Keep looking ahead, stay alert and pick up as many projects as you can

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Altegrity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people were actually really great given the boredom and pace of some of the work. The lines of responsibility blurred often, giving you the… Cons: The Private Equity firm, Providence Equity Partners, that owned us couldn't make up their mind and forced our leadership, all more than competent business people,… Advice to Senior Management: The structure of the company became very unclear, and though it seems that altegrity is fading away, it would probably help people to better understand… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Holding company with great brands and with a great future but only if they build on hard work already done

Senior Vice President (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Altegrity full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Recent management cleaned up a myriad of problems including the mess at USIS, installed new leadership… Cons: Now that holding company has gone each individual company depends on its individual management which is varied. No one believes that the Private Equity guys… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Altegrity.

Worked for Altegrity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altegrity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Altegrity CEO Sharon T. Rowlands. All reviews posted anonymously by Altegrity employees.