There are newer employer reviews for AltisHR

Keep looking...

Former Employee - Recruiting & Marketing Strategist in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Recruiting & Marketing Strategist in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at AltisHR

Pros

There are no good reasons to work for altishr.

Cons

High tunrover, unmanageable workload and do not have control over how you manage your time.

There is a reason their is such high turnover, need to look at the way they are running their business.

7 Other Employee Reviews for AltisHR (View Most Recent)

Would highly recommend altisHR as a place to work

Current Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at AltisHR full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people are the best part of this job - your colleagues, the clients and the candidates that come in for interviews. Everyone is so energetic and exicted to work at altis that it makes the days fly by. I've learned so much about recruiting and sales - the learning and development from my manager has been so detailed and has helped me succeed. I think success comes from hard work and you definitely work hard here, but with great satisfaction at the end result.

Cons

Last-minute requests for jobs to be filled. These are tough sometimes, but the team always comes together to help each other out.

Revolving Door...

Former Employee - Recruiter & Placement Consultant
    Former Employee - Recruiter & Placement Consultant

I worked at AltisHR full-time

Pros

Good culture, and a fun/young sales environment. Great co-workers really helped you get through the day. Environment was very professional and there were always fun in-house competitions which kept the employees motivated.

Cons

I think you will find that you are extremely over worked and micro-managed. Most times I found an emphasis was placed on quantity and numbers, versus quality of work. Extremely high-turnover, cannot retain their employees - I have never seen so many people quit. Very out-dated technology, which made it extremely difficult to do your job - computers constantly froze, you have to have permission to use any website which made business development and prospecting hard as well.

I would recommend on focusing on employee retention. It might do some good to have an employee who has been there longer than a year or two.

There are newer employer reviews for AltisHR