Altisource
www.altisource.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

Good people to work with but HR sucks

Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Altisource full-time

ProsVery good for technical growth. Good challenges and problems to tackle.
The tech organization is being rebuilt well with some very capable people now in leadership positions.

ConsVery manager centric culture in the Bangalore IT office. Incompetent managers misuse that culture and try to continue that at great harm to the company.
Two words for HR..HR SUCKS. Just plain bad. Not employee friendly at all. Has done a very lousy job so far in branding the company.
Tech recruitment is another disaster. Filled with people hired from recruitment firms who can't seem to get over their "I need to get these many in" mindset.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a very had look at your HR org. Fix that and a lot of problems will just fix themselves. Start from the top.

Great place to work with.

Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Altisource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good career growth, Excellent management, Awesome incentives. Cons: Transport team needs to be more flexible. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall till now in these 3 & half years unsatisfactory

Specialist REO Operations (Current Employee)

I have been working at Altisource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Salary as a fresher when i joined, but not the same case… Cons: Do not find a motivating management. People are selfish and do… Advice to Senior Management: Be motivating to the employees. To a fresher, be a litte more lenient and… More

There are newer reviews on Altisource.

Worked for Altisource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altisource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Altisource CEO William B. Shepro. All reviews posted anonymously by Altisource employees.