Altisource
www.altisource.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

Exciting, high-tech work environment

Product Management (Current Employee)
Dunwoody, GA

I have been working at Altisource full-time for less than a year

ProsDefinite mission and goals, real revenue on current products with next generation product opportunities clearly defined (and needed). Senior management is very proactive, disciplined, and on top of industry trends.

ConsHours can be long, and it can be difficult to access information needed to identify improvements. The learning curve is steep, and most other employees are also new to the company and industry - making it hard to ramp up quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the rigorous, fast-paced new hire testing and selection process.

Overworked, underpaid

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Altisource full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you are an hourly employee you will have ample… Cons: The corporate culture is terrible. Most of the company is based offshore and you will surely have many headaches for this reason. There… Advice to Senior Management: Stop being so concerned with the bottom line. The company is experiencing outstanding growth as it is and your current staff cannot handle… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

LITTLE TO NO COMMUNICATION FROM MANAGEMENT TO WORKERS

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Altisource full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good work hours, pay was decent after a well needed… Cons: HR is terrible, Management is confusing and give no direction. Change happens on a… Advice to Senior Management: Get the communication issues resolved and hire management that has actually… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Altisource.

Worked for Altisource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altisource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Altisource CEO William B. Shepro. All reviews posted anonymously by Altisource employees.