Altium Limited
www.altium.com Belrose, Australia 150 to 499 Employees

Misdirection from management, poor business decisions, and mistrust of HR run rampant.

San Diego, CA

ProsCool products. EDA Software with support for FPGA. Unified product allows for one software platform running many Electronic Design applications. Free lunch. Good co-workers.

ConsToo much politics. Continual changes in direction make it difficult to accomplish job satisfaction. Steep learning curve unless you have worked with EDA tools in the past.

Fun work environment. Free lunch! But very lousy commission structure...

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Carlsbad, CA

I worked at Altium Limited

Pros: I worked with some pretty cool people who were very encouraging when it came to closing deals. They were very helpful in learning the product… Cons: Commission. This is a sales job and you're not here to make $15-16/hr and be content staring at purchase orders for 10s of thousands of… Advice to Senior Management: Provide better financial incentives for your sales people to work… More

Unhappy employees and a complete LACK of management talent

Sales (Current Employee)
    Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Altium Limited

Pros: the free food and my coworkers Cons: I agree with everything the other poster has said. The USA location of Altium has a complete lack of management talent. A salesperson is not… Advice to Senior Management: - Lead by example (don't be complete hypocrites) - Have some respect for your employees. Treat them as people whom have families with responsibilities outside the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Altium Limited.

Worked for Altium Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altium Limited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Altium Limited CEO Aram Mirkazemi . All reviews posted anonymously by Altium Limited employees.