Altria

www.altria.com

Corporate Culture & Values

Project Manager (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsVery challenging product to market requiring creative and critical thinking. The category continues to evolve with the entry of new alternatives to cigarettes and this company has excellent infrastructure in place to lead.

ConsCompany needs to consider more diversity in their management ranks. There is little representation of women and people of color leading teams. The focus is on innovation rather than diversity which may lead to more innovation naturally.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake full advantage of your diverse workforce. Be open to new ideas and business solutions.

Excellent work-life balance.

I have been working at Altria

Pros: Skill-specific sales training, excellent benefits package. Cons: Location mobility largely dictates your ability to be promoted. More

Great place to gain a well-rounded experience and exposure to a variety of roles.

Various Titles and Roles (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

I worked at Altria full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Smart people, opportunities to transition to other operating companies or… Cons: Slow moving at times and hierarchal. In some areas, employees can be cornered into a particular job or scope of work. And, in… Advice to Senior Management: Authenticity is needed. You'e got top talent being road blocked… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Altria.

Worked for Altria? Contribute to the Community!