Altura Communication Solutions

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Altura Communication Solutions

Great Company To Work For

I have been working at Altura Communication Solutions full-time

Pros

Salary is okay, benefits are very good, my peers are excellent people

Cons

job security, Upper management to be more honest on company direction

Be honest about direction of the company. We're all adults here. We can handle it!

5 Other Employee Reviews for Altura Communication Solutions (View Most Recent)

How Altura went from a business communications provider to a heartless profit machine

Former Employee - Undefined in Santa Fe, NM
    Former Employee - Undefined in Santa Fe, NM

I worked at Altura Communication Solutions

Pros

Decent income, good work ethics, excellent co-workers

Cons

Altura is no longer a telecommunications product and service provider. It is a Cash-cow for Platinum Equity Holding. All decisions are so financially focused they are choking out the decisions to provide excellent customer care. Decisions are not made on what is best for the company and customer but are 100% strictly financial at the moment. No long term customer relationship commitment.

They will not listen. They are too concerned about keeping their job. They are afraid of Platinum Equity Holding. They do not want to be unemployed either, so they make decisions sacrificing other employees to save their own. Get out while they can. The "bean-counters" at Platinum Equity Holding has captured their soul.

Great experience for future endeavors into the telecommunications/management field

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Springfield, MO
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Springfield, MO

I worked at Altura Communication Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The training at Communications Solutions, LLC was extremely thorough and the management were very involved in ensuring the success of every agent they hired. They promoted within, so the possibility of advancement was open to everyone. Hard work and determination proved to be very fruitful for the employees who did want to move up in ranks. I was a sales manager within 6 months of being hired.

Cons

The company offered health insurance to their employees through payroll auto deduct; however, it provided very poor insurance coverage. Their was always an issue when trying to use the benefits, and it was quite expensive for the employee. They provided a much better health insurance package to their management and administration, and I found that to be quite unfair, as the entry level employees were the backbone of the company.

I believe the turn over rate would be much less if they offered the same benefits to lower level employees, whom many had families. Domestic Partnership inclusion with the insurance would also be a great improvement, as the environment was a very diverse one.

There are newer employer reviews for Altura Communication Solutions