Alvarez & Marsal
www.alvarezandmarsal.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Smart people, engaging work, up-and-coming firm.

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Alvarez & Marsal

ProsWith growth of the firm being more recent, it is a pretty entrepreneurial place to work. People are very bright and seem to work well together. A&M is flexible to personal situations and people feel like the firm has their back. Firm really seems to be diversifying their services, which can lead to new experiences.

ConsNot much back office support (can be a good thing!). Other typical consulting firm pressures/annoyances, but that is what you sign up for in this industry. Really, I am proud to work at A&M.

great place to work

Analyst (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Alvarez & Marsal

Pros: good compensation, challenging atmosphere, good vacation Cons: little structured training in place. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Resources and experience common to larger firms while still retaining a small firm atmosphere.

Tax Associate (Current Employee)
Miami, FL

I have been working at Alvarez & Marsal

Pros: Exceptional. Work life balance. Very young, upcoming firm with opportunities… Cons: Occasionally limited resources. Particularly with interoffice sharing of resources. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Don't lose sight of keeping people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Alvarez & Marsal.

Worked for Alvarez & Marsal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alvarez & Marsal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alvarez & Marsal CEO Tony Alvarez II & Bryan P. Marsal . All reviews posted anonymously by Alvarez & Marsal employees.