Amalgamated Life
www.amalgamatedlife.com White Plains, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Great Company, Great job

Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee)
Lincoln, RI

I have been working at Amalgamated Life full-time

ProsGreat hours, great benefits, great job all around. Paid time off, vacation, health insurance, dental, tuition reimbursement, pension. I come to work, work hard, and I feel that people respect me at my job.

ConsSalary is a little low, not much room to grow/promotions. There is some tension among coworkers that interferes with the friendly work environment.

Experience would not make you eligible to work at any other place.

Field Auditor (Current Employee)
White Plains, NY

I have been working at Amalgamated Life

Pros: If you don't have any goals in life then its a great place to work. Very less… Cons: The company has union. So if you are qualified and motivated then its hard… Advice to Senior Management: Motivate the employees and also need more interactions with the… More

A decent place to work

White Plains, NY

I have been working at Amalgamated Life

Pros: - Good benefits (health, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, etc.) - Good… Cons: - Location (the company moved from Manhattan to White Plains in… Advice to Senior Management: Create more training programs for employees. Increase salaries for lower-level… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Amalgamated Life.

Worked for Amalgamated Life? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amalgamated Life reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amalgamated Life CEO David J. Walsh. All reviews posted anonymously by Amalgamated Life employees.