Rewarding experience

Former Employee - Technical Program Manager  in  Cupertino, CA
Former Employee - Technical Program Manager in Cupertino, CA

I worked at Amazon Lab126

Pros

Flexible hours, great learning experiences, and working on cool products!

Cons

Overall compensation is good, but not great. It matches Amazon's corporate benefits packages.

Other Reviews for Amazon Lab126

Lack of culture and recognition + poor management and planning = BIG disappointment

Current Employee - Engineering Program Manager  in  Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering Program Manager in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Amazon Lab126 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meet some great people, learn to operate in chaos/firefighting mode most of the time.

Cons

Politics, poor management, lack of clear processes for the size of the company. Conservative products; company doesn't value innovative design. Poor support structure.

Review your company goals and get the right people in place to get it done. Get rid of poor performers. Treat your people right.

My manager had no management experience and she is the worst manager I've ever had

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Amazon Lab126

Pros

The engineers are dedicated to their jobs and the company has few very smart people but unfortunately, they are not recognized. If you really enjoyed your high school experience and would like to re-live it, join Lab126!

Cons

I've had the worst manager at this company - out of all the jobs I've had!. She is extremely incompetent, emotional, has a lot of personal issues and has no idea how to manage. The only way she's keeping her job is by brown-nosing her manager who is also totally incompetent

HR needs to hire a trainer to train managers and weed out bad managers. There's a high attrition rate because of these incompetent managers

There are newer employer reviews for Amazon Lab126.

Worked for Amazon Lab126? Contribute to the Community!